- A non-profit association, founded in 1983, acquired a cottage and turned it into "Holiday Family House."
What are our features?
- Cottage, an old farm at 1300 m altitude in the commune of Saint Jean d'Arves in the Alps - in the valley of the Arvan - instead say "In Tignes" 15 km from Saint Jean de Maurienne .
- A wide range of activities are offered in summer and winter tourist resorts around the cabin (huge Sybelles ski area for melted snow!)
- The cottage has 4 apartments. There is also a multipurpose room that can be used as a game room or as dining room for groups.
What is our function?
- We received grants from, in particular, the Family Allowance Indre et Loire.
- We perform the restoration and maintenance condition of the cottage with the participation of volunteers of the Association.
- Tariffs, particularly accessible, are calculated according to the period of the lease (in 2011, from an apartment 6 persons from 116 € to 180 € the summer, and from € 225 to € 470 for the winter one week) ... Contact us for details per apartment.
- Our efforts are a priority, for families who receive low incomes so that each of us can benefit from mountain holiday whatever the season.
- A portion of the profits will allow the Association to implement social actions in the cottage.
- The cottage is certified "Family Holiday House" by the prefecture of Savoie and empowered to receive holiday vouchers from CAF and Holiday Vouchers (ANCV